Thursday, January 11, 2024

Creamy white sauce crab curry

Crab curry in a little different way... 

I don't eat crabs ЁЯжА but it's Abhiee's favorite seafood. So I keep searching for various recipes for crabs. All thanks to both my mums, as because of them, I can prepare decent, Kokani and Vadvali style Chimbori rassa and kalvan. ЁЯШБ

In Perth, we are staying at the coastal line, port and could find great crabs and fresh seafood. This butter garlic tossed crab recipe is quite new for me but it turned out to be super delicious. Seasoned crabs in some pink salt, pepper and Garam masala by our own Laxmi Masale, herbs, chili flex, bird's eye chili. Look at these butter garlic tossed crabs cooked in white creamy sauce. Wow! That was truly ЁЯШЛ

If you have some great crab recipes, don't forget to share them with us. ЁЯдЧ

#crabcurry #food #foodpreparation #crab #crablegs #seafood #perthlife #perth #fremantl








No comments:

Post a Comment